ozzborn

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
  3. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I cannot use Mini-sheets our IT admin will not allow us to install out side programs.

I am trying to isolate specific meeting topics from a range of dates and only return those topics and dates within a 30 day window.

Here is a snap shot of a similar range, the red dates are within the 30 day window. The 30 days is measures from C2.

Sheet1.PNG

I would like the formula to post to Sheet 2 and only return the values within 30 days. It would look something like this:

Sheet2.PNG

The range will get bigger and bigger over time.

Thank You for any help,
Ozz

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
I have been trying this formula =IFERROR(FILTER(Sheet1!$C$6:$C$100,Sheet1!$D$6:Sheet1!$D$100=$C$2),"") in C6 and it works pretty good.
However, when I use this formula it returns all the dates not just the dates within 30 days =IFERROR(FILTER(Sheet1!$D$6:$D$100,Sheet1!$D$6:Sheet1!$D$100=$C$2>30),"")

Someone some time ago helped me with something very similar and I ended up using various versions of this formula. I do not that good with Excel and I cannot eningeer this formula to work with this application.

=LET(f,FILTER(Sheet1!$B$3:$E$14,{1,0,0,1}),FILTER(f,(FILTER(f,{1,0})=(C2-WEEKDAY(C2,3)+1)),""))

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tired to do this with the Advanced Filter. However, my logic was in error. Once I filter Column D, the range changes and Column E filters/criteria no longer returns data in row 14, 15, and 16 because it was filtered out with the criteria #1 in column D. So once all the column criteria is filtered what is left with only row 6 and 7.

Upvote 0
Using Windows 10 and 365. Think it says that in my profile

I cannot use Mini-Sheets ....work does not allow us to install external apps.

Trying to do this a different way;

This next picture is my data set and it is a table named data. I have developed 2 formulas to try and isolate just the dates within 30 days. I am trying to combine the formulas into one large formula and I have not been able to do that.

Pic1.PNG

=FILTER(data,(data[Iteration '#1]>=K1)*(data[Iteration '#1]<=K2),"")

The above formula returns just the dates within 30 days from Today() using the Iteration #1 column.

K1 is the Today formula = TODAY()
K2 is K1 plus 30 = K1+30

Pic2.PNG

=FILTER(data,(data[Iteration '#2]>=K1)*(data[Iteration '#2]<=K2),"")

The second above formula does the same with the Iteration #2 column.
What I am trying to do is combine these two formulas into one big formula and see what is returned. I cannot figure out how to combine the formulas.

One last thing how do I get the 00-Jan-00 to no be returned, and just leave the cell blank.

I am grateful for any help
Ozz

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HellScout

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back