AR Aging

tl7612

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I want to build a report from my data dump of AR Aging. I want to only show the full balances of everyone who would be 60 day + outstanding. For example, the below XXXX Customer has current 350 and 90 Days + 489.90. I want to show this customer on the report but the customer BBBB I do not want to show at all since this customer is all current.
1621432303296.png

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
If I understand your question correctly, one way may be to add a "helper" column at the end (i.e. in Column J), and check to see if columns E and I are the same with a formula like this:
Excel Formula:
=E2=I2
and copy down for all rows.

Then, you can run a simple filter on your data using this new column, only showing records where the value in column J is FALSE.

Upvote 0
If I understand your question correctly, one way may be to add a "helper" column at the end (i.e. in Column J), and check to see if columns E and I are the same with a formula like this:
Excel Formula:
=E2=I2
and copy down for all rows.

Then, you can run a simple filter on your data using this new column, only showing records where the value in column J is FALSE.
That is close but I would have some amounts in F&G as well in some rows. I guess a sum of E and F=I would give me everything 60 days plus.

Upvote 0
That is close but I would have some amounts in F&G as well in some rows. I guess a sum of E and F=I would give me everything 60 days plus.
I am sorry, then I guess I don't understand what you are asking.

Perhaps you could post a more detailed example, with more records in different situations, and tell us which ones you want to see on the report and which ones you don't (that is the danger in using over-simplified examples, it can often be hard to clearly see how you want something to work when you do not have representative samples of the different situations).

Upvote 0
Thank You but your suggestion worked for what I needed and added a Pivot table to sort the data needed.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back