Array formula to PQ

RaudMees

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello

I made a formula in Excel sheet, but now I need to convert it to PQ, but.. it will give several errors (PQ don't like @ ; and $ symbols when I paste it to PQ). Is there any option to translate it to PQ-friendly? When it's in sheet, then my table is running very slow (data is coming from CAD-software and calculating all the time makes it slow).
{=IF([@Kogus]<>"";IFERROR(INDEX($J$1:$J7;MATCH([@Alamkoost];TRIM($E$1:$E7);0))*[@Kogus];[@Kogus]);"")}

WBR
RM

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
Is there any nice option to keep column width in exact size? Refreshing makes them too narrow and Dr Google didn't help.

Upvote 0
Dr Google didn't help.

but Dr Sandy will tell you :)

click on result Query Table
from Table Tools - Design - Properties - Uncheck this option
edp.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, after 3h searching I just found it too from Google. Its going better and better, when all done, I will show final result too. Thx so far.

Upvote 0
I figured out one bad variable, maybe Dr. Sandy have some good ideas what to do with that.
In "Nimetus" column is cell with "Profiil V sl=16" where is number variable. There is not so much possibilities, but maybe there is better solution than 5 sheets for each number. That number is groove width for glass. Here is a link to project view: http://tehnik.ee/floor.png - some walls and in this case 2 different glasses, 8m and 12mm. With this I have in my Excel table 2 different profiles, but in some cases can be 4 or 5 different glasses. That number will be fixed, like 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20. Most of cases only 1 glass type is in project and I think I can leave some sheets empty when they don't have matched data.
Or is there some better way to handle it?

Upvote 0
this part_type (A-MDF) was filtered out from the result
if you trying to create something different then last excel example - start new thread

A-MDFLS01W92 2090x837x1401.1 Profiil V sl=12MDF20901403022090NCS S 0300-N

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wcbyers

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back