Automate emails from Excel, attach a table

loribear180

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello! I'm hoping someone can guide me into what I'm trying to do, I have data in Excel that I copy&paste into Outlook and then proceed to send an email with the Excel data in a table format (4 columns by 5 rows max).
I'm trying to automate the process and would like to create a mailer list with generic language, and have each email be sent with specific data in table format. I was thinking I could group each little table and have an email address next to it, or something. However, I don't know where to start with this automation process. I'd appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction 🙌😢

Attachments

• EXCEL AUTO TABLE.PNG
    EXCEL AUTO TABLE.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 14
@288enzo I am so dumb, I realized I had completely butchered the code. I finally have the output needed! You are a life saver.

As a newbie to VBA, two last questions, what or who is Fluff? and I see that the VBA code has two parts, one that started with sub and the other with function rangetohtml, what are these parts?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
@288enzo I am so dumb, I realized I had completely butchered the code. I finally have the output needed! You are a life saver.

As a newbie to VBA, two last questions, what or who is Fluff? and I see that the VBA code has two parts, one that started with sub and the other with function rangetohtml, what are these parts?
Fluff is another user here, I would call him a super user, his/her knowledge is out of this world.

sub is the actual macro that you're running, the function is, for a lack of a better description, a macro inside of a macro. You can't run a function directly, it can only be used as part of a standard sub routine. I personally have never used a function with the exception for this particular instance.

I've been tinkering for over a decade, and I feel like I only know about 2%.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asp123

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back