Bringing highest number from data to a table

nikwak1

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm not very good at explaining things but I will try my best: I have a sheet where data is input every week, the data always increases in number. I also have a table in another worksheet (on the same workbook) and what I want to do is - every time new data is put into the worksheet, I want that to copy on to the table. So in my image 1 - column E row 29 will be filled in this week. When it is, I want that number to appear in the table (image 2) column F row 12 and that to happen every time a new row in image 1 is completed. I hope that makes sense and that someone can help with this for me. Many thanks

Attachments

• Excel01.png
    Excel01.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
  • excel02.png
    excel02.png
    44 KB · Views: 8

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
Peter, sorry no that isn't it. In excel02 There are figures entered in excel02 every week going down a row each week - this figure always increases. I want the latest figure in Column E to copy to the next available row in column F in excel01. In other words, instead of relying on someone putting the figure in twice, I would like the higher figure placed in column E excel02 to appear in the next available row in excel01 column F.

Attachments

• excel01.png
    excel01.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
  • excel02.jpg
    excel02.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Sorry I am no good at explaining things. I'll have a go and see what I can do to get the figures over to new sheet but thanks so much for help so far

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back