Can you help me to make a VBA formula with copying, colouring and hyperlink(ing?)

MikePoolDancer

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. MacOS
Good morning everybody

I m getting my self into my own new project for my self and for that I analyse 54 products. I would wish to have each product in a single sheet and to a second sheet for more details. So I was checking a little in google and found EXCEL VBA and I tried my self to get a formula but I don t get it and what I need requires professional knowledge. Even if it fascinating to do so I have no time to study computer language now.

Would it be possible to get all my steps in one VBA formula ? I imagined that I change each day the cell location in VBA and apply !

So here are the details, let s take it easy with this 54 products and days and sheets, I m having trouble to focus, let s imaging together I take the data of one product in one day and then this should get squeezed in VBA with 54 products, lol ?

Would it be possible to get a formula that can copy 3 cells from one sheet to another sheet, then add words in the 4. cell bellow and depending if 1. cell is above zero or below zero than to change the “fill colour” in the 4. Cell to RGB 0, 135, 60 / RGB 235, 15, 41. So we not finished yet to make it perfect, so now the 4. Cell should be copied in a new sheet for the summary of course with the colour in one cell and that cell must be hyperlinked to the 4. Cell of the previous sheet and back hyperlinked to the new cell in the new sheet.

Can all this work in on VBA formula ? Can I get the formula for to work on one product and I would then just copy the formula and add the names of each product and I would have to change the cell location manually in the formula as the data is an ongoing collection of days and days ?

I go shopping now, me head needs a fresh idea :)

Also asked here Help to make a macro - OzGrid Free Excel/VBA Help Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back