change function add and remove rows

MoKaA

Hi,

i hope my english is good enough to explain my Problem.

I have a Worksheet with 6 Tables, 4 of them are dynamic. The 2 static tables have 52 columns ( for every week of the year 1 column ) and the 4 dynamic tables have 54 columns ( 52 for calender weeks and 2 for Name declarations )

In the last Table( static ) I add up all the Tables for Column C-BB without a Problem.

Code:
 =SUM(geplantInhouse[[#All];[Column3]];geplantResident[[#All];[Column3]];ProjekteInhouse[[#All];[Column3]];ProjekteResident[[#All];[Column3]]

I quickly changed it from english to german hope i didnt make any mistakes there.

Now i want to be able to remove a Row from either .Table("geplantInhouse") or .Table("geplantResident") from the sum without deleting it in the Table.

I thought i might just subtract it again like this:

Code:
 =SUMME(geplantInhouse[[#Alle];[Spalte3]];geplantResident[[#Alle];[Spalte3]];ProjekteInhouse[[#Alle];[Spalte3]];ProjekteResident[[#Alle];[Spalte3]];-INDEX(geplantInhouse[#Alle];1;3))

But if i want to add it again ( by removing the subtraction ) this Code doesnt work. Neither does my Range(KW(0)) work, nor does my Seach for "INDEX(geplantInhouse[#All],1,3)" work. If i search e.g. C33 it works.

Code:
Sub SummeBearbeiten()

Dim KW
Dim geplant
Dim alteFormel As String
Dim neueFormel As String
Dim i As Integer

KW = Array("INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;1)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;2)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;3)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;4)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;5)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;6)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;2)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;3)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;4)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;5)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;6)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;7)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;8)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;9)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;10)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;11)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;12)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;13)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;14)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;15)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;16)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;17)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;18)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;19)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;20)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;21)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;22)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;23)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;24)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;25)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;26)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;27)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;27)", _
     "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;28)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;29)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;30)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;31)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;32)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;33)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;34)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;35)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;36)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;29)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;30)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;31)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;32)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;33)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;34)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;35)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;30)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;31)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;32)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;33)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;34)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;35)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;36)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;37)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;38)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;39)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;40)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;41)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;42)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;43)", _
     "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;44)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;45)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;46)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;47)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;48)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;49)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;50)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;51)", "INDEX(SummeMA[#Alle];3;52)")

geplant = Array(",-INDEX(geplantInhouse[#All],1,3)")

If Range(KW(0)).HasFormula = True And InStr(1, Range(KW(0)).Formula, geplant(0)) <> 0 Then

While i < 52
            alteFormel = Range(KW(i)).Formula
            neueFormel = Replace(alteFormel, "-INDEX(geplantInhouse[#Alle];1;3)", "")
            Range(KW(i)).Formula = neueFormel
           ' i = i + 1
        Wend

Else
        While i < 52
        alteFormel = Range(KW(i)).Formula
        neueFormel = alteFormel + geplant(0)
        Wend
    End If

End Sub

And the Problem with my Code is that i would have to create way to many Arrays(didnt even finish the geplant() ) to make it work for Every Row in my 2 tables i want to be able to remove and add from the function.

Maybe you have another Idea to solve my Problem. Because i've been stuck on this issue for far to long now.

Greetings
Mo

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back