Code to delete entire rows if zero in a particular column (after pasting data in a new tab)

AidanDanby

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Hi All,
Please can someone give me some code that will do the following:

1) Paste all data from Sheet1 into a new sheet.
2) Delete entire rows if there is a zero in column A

Cheers,

Aidan

When I ran the Post #3 code I got the error mentioned in Post #6.
Ok, I wasn't sure which code that applied to. However, it still does not indicate what line of code caused the error & was that the full error message?

Further, post #15 indicates that you may have the code in the wrong place & explains where it should be. Have you followed that through to ensure the code is in the correct place and, if moved, have you tried it again?

Hi - I cannot download - it states 'This file type is not supported in Protected View'
Near the start of the XL2BB Instructions & Download page (link in my signature block below) is a 'Known XL2BB issues' section. Have you followed both of those links to see if the further information there resolves your XL2BB issue. Also in the instructions a little further down there is a link to a Jon Peltier article that has helped some people having difficulties getting the XL2BB Add-In up and running.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
You previously reported two different messages. Which one is it now?

Have you tried the post #3 code?

Ok, I wasn't sure which code that applied to. However, it still does not indicate what line of code caused the error & was that the full error message?

Further, post #15 indicates that you may have the code in the wrong place & explains where it should be. Have you followed that through to ensure the code is in the correct place and, if moved, have you tried it again?

Near the start of the XL2BB Instructions & Download page (link in my signature block below) is a 'Known XL2BB issues' section. Have you followed both of those links to see if the further information there resolves your XL2BB issue. Also in the instructions a little further down there is a link to a Jon Peltier article that has helped some people having difficulties getting the XL2BB Add-In up and running.
Hi Peter,
I moved the code and it still wouldn't run. I will look where you suggested about issues downloading XL2BB, and see if I can sort it. I would much prefer to reply using that than using Snippet Tool.

Upvote 0
I moved the code and it still wouldn't run.
Do you mean it still gave an error message?

If so (I must admit I am getting a little tired of asking these same questions. :()
What was the full error message?
What line of code did it occur on?

If not,
What exactly do you mean exactly by "it wouldn't run"?

Can you double-click on the module in the vba window and take a snip so that I can see ..
  • the project name
  • the module highlighted (faintly) and
  • the code on the right
.. like below?

1692092836523.png

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cyko

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back