combining network days and a countif/sumif rule in same formula?

Piers

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
  3. 2019
  4. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Morning all,

not sure if this can be done but I am trying to combine a value i get from a network days showing the number of days an individual was meant to attend during the month until they were discharged.

The query comes around when i would like it to count the number of "A" values based off this value amongst the table but only up until they are discharged and no further.

the current formula i have is:

=IF((NETWORKDAYS.INTL(IF(AJ5<=$B$24,$B$24,AJ5),IF(AK5<=$V$24,AK5,$V$24),AI5,'[CLass_audit - Master.xlsb.xlsm]Master'!$H$2:$H$1000))>0,SUMPRODUCT($B$24:$V$24<=AK5,B27:V27="A"))

where AJ is the admittance date, ak is the discharge date. AI is the network date code 01110011 for 3x per week they are meant to be attneding. and h2-h1000 are the days which are disregarded for leave so no one is to attend then

so the underlined finds the amount of sessions the individual is able to attend within the time period and this works just the next step which i want to know how many of those days did they actually attend from a table of attendance

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
=IF((NETWORKDAYS.INTL(IF(AJ5<=$B$24,$B$24,AJ5),IF(AK5<=$V$24,AK5,$V$24),AI5,'[CLass_audit - Master.xlsb.xlsm]Master'!$H$2:$H$1000))>0,COUNTIFS($B$24:$V$24,"<="&AK5,B27:V27,"A")) got what i wanted

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsharae57

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back