Copy selected item from combobox on userform to specific column for multiple words

Omar M

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi
I have combobox1 contains customers names and combobox2 contains two words PAID,NOT PAID and combobox3 contains BUYING , SELLING , BUYING RETURNING , SELLING RETURNING , textbox1 contains invoice number and textbox2 contains amount .
what I want if I select CUSTOMER from combobox1 and select BUYING or SELLING RETURNING from combobox3 and select NOT PAID FROM combobox2 then will copy date today in column A and combobox1 to column B and combobox3 & textbox1 to column C and textbox2 to column E ,if I select CUSTOMER from combobox1 and select SELLING or BUYING RETURNING from combobox3 and select NOT PAID FROM combobox2 then will copy date today in column A and combobox1 to column B and combobox3 & textbox1 to column C and textbox2 to column D , if I select CUSTOMER from combobox1 and select BUYING or SELLING RETURNING from combobox3 and select PAID FROM combobox2 then will copy date today in column A and combobox1 to column B and combobox3 & textbox1 to column C and textbox2 to column D ,f I select CUSTOMER from combobox1 and select SELLING or BUYING RETURNING from combobox3 and select PAID FROM combobox2 then will copy date today in column A and combobox1 to column B and combobox3 & textbox1 to column C and textbox2 to column E. with considering the sheet name is CUSTOMER and there is lastrow (TOTAL) in column A to sum the whole columns D,E and column F =D-E
so if there is no empty row before TOTAL row then should add before TOTAL row to add data from userform with the same formulas and formatting .
thanks.

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back