Create primary userform to open userform based on worksheet

jmccollom

I think that userform is going to be my best option but I have not had much experience with userform. What I am wanting to do is have a primary userform that will be On Open. It will have the date and then the sheet name, preferably from a dropdown list. I would also like it to populate if a new sheet is created. Once it is run it will open a userform based on the sheet listed. I also want it to send the date from the primary form as well as the information from the secondary form entered on the sheet. I am not sure where to start in creating this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).
A user form is not attached to a sheet.
Normally only one Userform would be needed for each workbook.
So, tell me what you are attempting to do with the Userform.
Normally users enter data into a Userform control like a textbox or choose a value from a listbox and then have that data entered into a cell on one of your sheets in your workbook.
so, tell me what you're wanting to do.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the late reply. It has been a crazy couple of months.

What we have is a workbook where each sheet is a different location. They don't all have the same information. This is then populated into a summery sheet based on the date needed. What we are wanting to do is create a data entry based on the sheet. We would like to be able to call up the sheet data entry based on the requested sheet without having to go to the specific sheet. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fragment

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back