Distribution of Fund

RAMU

Dear All,
suppose i have an excel sheet with end number of rows, it is creditors' outstanding details, columns are vendor code (Column C), vendor name (Column B), vr no (Column D), vr date (Column E), vr days (Column I) (No of days since vr date till report generation date), grn date, bill amount, allocation amount, non allocation amount, net balance (Column N). Now suppose I have to distribute rs 10 lakh on daily basis on a rational way for next 15 days against the outstanding amounts & that will be done on bill wise (I mean priority will be earliest to latest date wise), for that I need a formula in Column O to Column AC) where the date of next 15 days will be mentioned & on each day rs 10 lakh will be distributed from earliest date to latest date for each customers, but on a rational way, it does not mean that if any vendor has most earliest bill no value Rs 10 lakh & I have to give him 10 lakh on a single day, in a rational way excel will calculate automatically number of vendors & shall distrubute the fund. I need such a formula or VBA anything which would be most suitable.

Columns are like the following:

A -State Name
B -Account Name
C -Account Code
D -Party Bill No.
E -Party Bill Date Orderby
F -Entity Division(Location)
G -Voucher No.
H -Voucher Date
I -VR Days
J -Acc suplier type
K -Bill Amount
L -Alloc. Amount
M -Payment Not Allocated
N -Net Balance

Pls help
Regards
RAMU

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
Dear All, suppose i have an excel sheet with end number of rows, it is creditors' outstanding details, columns are vendor code (Column C), vendor name (Column B), vr no (Column D), vr date (Column E), vr days (Column I) (No of days since vr date till report generation date), grn date, bill amount, allocation amount, non allocation amount, net balance (Column N). Now suppose I have to distribute rs 10 lakh on daily basis on a rational way for next 15 days against the outstanding amounts & that will be done on bill wise (I mean priority will be earliest to latest date wise), for that I need a formula in Column O to Column AC) where the date of next 15 days will be mentioned & on each day rs 10 lakh will be distributed from earliest date to latest date for each customers, but on a rational way, it does not mean that if any vendor has most earliest bill no value Rs 10 lakh & I have to give him 10 lakh on a single day, in a rational way excel will calculate automatically number of vendors & shall distrubute the fund. I need such a formula or VBA anything which would be most suitable. Columns are like the following: A -State Name B -Account Name C -Account Code D -Party Bill No. E -Party Bill Date Orderby F -Entity Division(Location) G -Voucher No. H -Voucher Date I -VR Days J -Acc suplier type K -Bill Amount L -Alloc. Amount M -Payment Not Allocated N -Net Balance Pls help Regards RAMU

Please help

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Hughes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back