Embedding Interactable Excel worksheet (with macros that ONLY return all fields to starting values) using specifically Excel 2007 on Existing website

Renarian

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Embedding Video
Recently was given this wonderful video to follow for embedding interactable Excel worksheets. However there is an issue I am having. It appears that the version of Excel is not 2007 (which is the only one I own). I did an extensive search to find out what the differences are from that version and mine or even if there is a 2007 tutorial explaining the same thing. The point I am stuck on is around 3:52 with this whole info and related documents part. I can not find a correlation in 2007. Anyone help me out with adaptations for doing this video in 2007 Excel as lots seems to have changed or possibly find a video that does this in 2007?

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
What it boils down to is I am looking for anything in that video that if using 2007 Excel would not be as directed. Upon reviewing the video bit by bit it seems that there are a number of things I am unable to find. Not sure if it is due to a chain linked after the aforementioned time slot or not? I wish I could afford to get a new copy of a more recent excel to help me along but well... here I am.

Upvote 0
Wouldn't even mind at least someone saying that they can not help. I am completely stumped. I still have not found a video or written instructions that specifically handle embedding interactive worksheets from Excel 2007. There are some obvious differences for the newer versions. I am sifting also through all parts of my Excel 2007 and not finding anything that resembles the video instructions. I am even trying buttons that I even THINK might be similar wording to what is in the video. The problem is I still am new to all this and quite frankly I do not think in terms such as this unfortunately. I am learning the best I can at the best rate I can. :(

Upvote 0
Please do ignore most of this. Video skipped ahead to another section without saying the transition. Found the location way to the next step!

Now I am just trying to get my reset all interactable macros to work in the embedding.... Someone could help with this part?

Upvote 0
Also please what is the name of the code type called that is generated when trying to embed a file from OneDrive?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back