Handling Named Range in VBA Formula

MHamid

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hello,

I have various named ranges in my excel sheet and i recorded a macro using the named ranges in various formulas. I ran the macro and nothing is happening. Can someone let me know what I need to do to make the named ranges I created outside of the VBA to work within the VBA formula? All of my named ranges start with "MS_ID_Name_xxxxx".

VBA Code:
Sub MSFormulas()
'
' MSFormulas Macro
'

'.
'Define Variables
Dim lRow As Long
lRow = Range("GT" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

'Disbale Excel properties while macrro runs
With Application
    .Calculation = xlCalculationManual
    .EnableEvents = False
    .ScreenUpdating = False
End With

'Formula to Flag Managed Segment Hierarchy (Home)
    Range("HN3:HN" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CTI&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HO3:HO" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CAO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HP3:HP" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CSS&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HQ3:HQ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CISO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HR3:HR" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_COO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HS3:HS" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Chng_Mngmnt&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HT3:HT" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Other&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HU3:HU" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_GFT&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HV3:HV" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_OpExcellence&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HW3:HW" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business_Simplification&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HX3:HX" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HY3:HY" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HZ3:HZ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_NAme_ICG_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IA3:IA" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_ICG_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IB3:IB" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IC3:IC" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("ID3:ID" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"

'Formula to Flag Managed Segment Hierarchy (Impacted)
    Range("JB3:JB" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CTI&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JC3:JC" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CAO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JD3:JD" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CSS&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JE3:JE" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CISO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JF3:JF" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_COO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JG3:JG" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Chng_Mngmnt&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JH3:JH" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Other&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JI3:JI" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_GFT&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JJ3:JJ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_OpExcellence&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JK3:JK" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business_Simplification&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JL3:JL" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JM3:JM" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JN3:JN" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_NAme_ICG_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JO3:JO" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_ICG_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JP3:JP" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JQ3:JQ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JR3:JR" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"

With Application
    .Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic
    .EnableEvents = True
    .ScreenUpdating = True
End With

End sub

Thank you,

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
What do you mean nothing is happening?

Are the formulas not being added? Are they not working as expected?

Upvote 0
I am not getting the expected results of X. This is the result I see in the cells "=IF(OR(COUNTIF($JS3,"*"&@MS_ID_Name_CTI&"*")),"X","")"
I'm assuming the named range is not being recognized. Am I missing something in the code to recognize the named range?

Thank you,

Upvote 0
Hello,

I'm not sure why I can't use Named Ranges in my vba formula, but I updated it to use the exact ranges instead (even though it will vary by month).
The code works, but the formula comes over with an "@" before the ranges in between the wildcard.
Excel Formula:
=IF(OR(COUNTIF($JS12,"*"&@$BJ$4:$BJ$3565&"*")),"X","")
i added a code to remove the "@" and replace it with blanks, but the macro is taking a long time to run. Not sure if it's correct because it took longer than I would like and i stopped the macro from completing.

Why is the code coming over with an "@" character? and why is my replacement code taking so long to run?

VBA Code:
Sub MSFormulasRange()
'

'
'Define Variables
Dim lRow As Long
lRow = Range("GT" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

With Application
    .EnableEvents = False
    .ScreenUpdating = False
End With

Range("HN3:HN" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C27:R305C27&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HO3:HO" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C7:R44C7&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HP3:HP" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C22:R101C22&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HQ3:HQ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C12:R57C12&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HR3:HR" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C17:R55C17&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HS3:HS" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C32:R281C32&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HT3:HT" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C82:R6C82&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HU3:HU" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C37:R80C37&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HV3:HV" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C67:R10C67&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HW3:HW" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C2:R10C2&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HX3:HX" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C72:R217C72&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HY3:HY" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C77:R97C77&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HZ3:HZ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C42:R285C42&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IA3:IA" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C47:R327C47&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IB3:IB" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C62:R3565C62&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IC3:IC" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C52:R76C52&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("ID3:ID" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&R4C52:R76C52&""*"")),""X"","""")"

Range("JB3:JB" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C27:R305C27&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JC3:JC" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C7:R44C7&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JD3:JD" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C22:R101C22&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JE3:JE" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C12:R57C12&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JF3:JF" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C17:R55C17&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JG3:JG" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C32:R281C32&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JH3:JH" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C82:R6C82&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JI3:JI" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C37:R80C37&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JJ3:JJ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C67:R10C67&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JK3:JK" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C2:R10C2&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JL3:JL" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C72:R217C72&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JM3:JM" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C77:R97C77&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JN3:JN" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C42:R285C42&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JO3:JO" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C47:R327C47&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JP3:JP" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C62:R3565C62&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JQ3:JQ" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C52:R76C52&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JR3:JR" & lRow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&R4C52:R76C52&""*"")),""X"","""")"

'Remove character
    Range("HN3:ID" & lRow).Replace What:="@", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _
        SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _
        ReplaceFormat:=False, FormulaVersion:=xlReplaceFormula2
    Range("JB3:JR" & lRow).Replace What:="@", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _
        SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _
        ReplaceFormat:=False, FormulaVersion:=xlReplaceFormula2

'    Calculate
    Range("IA7").Select

With Application
    .EnableEvents = True
    .ScreenUpdating = True
End With

End Sub

Upvote 0
You need to change FormulaR1C1 = to Formula2R1C1 =

Upvote 0
You need to change FormulaR1C1 = to Formula2R1C1 =
Apologies for the delayed response. That worked! However, when I run the code for 900 records, it takes about 20 minutes to complete successfully.
Is there any way someone can help me reduce this time? Looks like adding the formulas and copying to the last record takes a along time to calculate.
Any suggestions to make this go quicker?
Here is the full code:

VBA Code:
Sub HierarchyAutomation()
  Dim sh1 As Worksheet
  Dim dic As Object, dic2 As Object, dic4 As Object, dicar1 As Object, dicar3 As Object, dicar5 As Object
  Dim i As Long, j As Long
  Dim lr1 As Long, lr2 As Long, lr3 As Long, lr4 As Long, cola As Long, colb As Long
  Dim a As Variant, C As Variant, E As Variant
  Dim b1 As Variant, b2 As Variant, b3 As Variant, b4 As Variant, b5 As Variant, b6 As Variant, b7 As Variant, b8 As Variant, b9 As Variant, b10 As Variant
  Dim ar1 As Variant, ar3 As Variant, ar5 As Variant
  Dim lv As String, lv2 As Variant, lv3 As Variant, lv4 As Variant

Set sh1 = Sheets("DSMT")
  Set dic = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
  Set dic2 = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
  Set dic4 = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
  Set dicar1 = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
  Set dicar3 = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
  Set dicar5 = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")

'data Mapping
  lr1 = sh1.Range("GT" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
  b1 = sh1.Range("HL3:HL" & lr1).Value 'Managed Segment (Home)- NodeNumber
  b3 = sh1.Range("IY3:IY" & lr1).Value 'Managed Segment (Impacted)-Node Number
  b5 = sh1.Range("KM3:KM" & lr1).Value 'Accountable Executive
  b7 = sh1.Range("IE3:IE" & lr1).Value 'Managed Segment Hierarchy (Home)
  b9 = sh1.Range("JS3:JS" & lr1).Value 'Managed Segment Hierarchy (Impacted)

ReDim b2(1 To lr1 - 2, 1 To 17)  'result
  ReDim b4(1 To lr1 - 2, 1 To 17)  'result
  ReDim b6(1 To lr1 - 2, 1 To 17)  'result
  ReDim b8(1 To lr1 - 2, 1 To 17)  'result
  ReDim b10(1 To lr1 - 2, 1 To 17)  'result

ar1 = Array("", "AC", "F", "U", "K", "P", "AE", "CC", "AJ", "BN", "A", "BS", "BX", "AO", "AT", "BI", "AY", "BD") 'MS ID Level columns
  For i = 1 To UBound(ar1)
    'stores position 1, 2, 3... and its respective search column
    dicar1(Columns(ar1(i)).Column) = i
  Next

ar3 = Array("", "DK", "DW", "DE", "CS", "CY", "DQ", "FM", "EC", "FS", "CM", "FY", "GE", "EI", "EO", "EU", "FA", "FG") 'SOEID Columns
  For i = 1 To UBound(ar3)
    dicar3(Columns(ar3(i)).Column) = i
  Next

'ar5 = Array("", "AA", "G", "V", "L", "Q", "AF", "CD", "AK", "BO", "B", "BT", "BY", "AP", "AU", "BJ", "AZ", "BE") 'MS ID Name
  'For i = 1 To UBound(ar5)
  '  dicar5(Columns(ar5(i)).Column) = i
  'Next

'data DSMT - Managed Segment ID Range
  lr2 = sh1.Cells.Find("*", , xlValues, xlPart, , xlPrevious).Row
  'lr4 = sh1.Cells.Find("*", , xlValues, xlPart, , xlPrevious).Row
  a = sh1.Range("A4", sh1.Range("CC" & lr2)).Value
  'e = sh1.Range("A4", sh1.Range("CF" & lr4)).Value

'stores MS_Level_ID in dictionary and the column to which it belongs
  For j = 1 To UBound(a, 2) Step 3
    For i = 1 To UBound(a, 1)
      If a(i, j) = "" Then Exit For
      dic(a(i, j)) = j + 0      'move 0 because start in column A
    Next
  Next

'  'stores MS_Level_Name in dictionary and the column to which it belongs
'  For j = 1 To UBound(e, 2) Step 3
'    For i = 1 To UBound(e, 1)
'      If e(i, j) = "" Then Exit For
'      dic4(e(i, j)) = j + 1     'move 1 because start in column B
'    Next
'  Next

'check column "HL" - Managed Segment (Home)- NodeNumber
  For i = 1 To UBound(b1, 1)
    lv = Replace(b1(i, 1), ")", "(")
    lv2 = Split(lv, "(")
    For Each lv2 In Split(lv, "(")
      If dic.exists("(" & lv2 & ")") Then
        cola = dic("(" & lv2 & ")")     'gets column to which it belongs
        colb = dicar1(cola)             'gets the column where the x is to be placed
        b2(i, colb) = "X"
      End If
    Next
  Next

'check column "IY" - Managed Segment (Impacted)-Node Number
  For i = 1 To UBound(b3, 1)
    lv = Replace(b3(i, 1), ")", "(")
    lv2 = Split(lv, "(")
      If dic.exists("(" & lv2 & ")") Then
        cola = dic("(" & lv2 & ")")     'gets column to which it belongs
        colb = dicar1(cola)             'gets the column where the x is to be placed
        b4(i, colb) = "X"
      End If
    Next
  Next

'check column "IE" - Managed Segment Hierarchy (Home)
'  For i = 1 To UBound(b7, 1)
'    lv4 = Split(b7, "--")
'    For Each lv4 In Split(b7, "--")
'        If dic4.exists(lv4) Then
'          cola = dic4(lv4)
'          colb = dicar5(cola)
'          b7(i, colb) = "X"
'        End If
'    Next
'  Next

'check column "JS" - Managed Segment Hierarchy (Impacted)
 ' For i = 1 To UBound(b9, 1)
 '   lv3 = Replace(b9(i, 1), "--", "--")
 '   lv4 = Split(lv3, "--")
 '   For Each lv4 In Split(lv3, "--")
 '     If dic4.exists("--" & lv4 & "--") Then
 '       cola = dic4("--" & lv4 & "--")     'gets column to which it belongs
 '       colb = dicar5(cola)             'gets the column where the x is to be placed
 '       b9(i, colb) = "X"
 '     End If
 '   Next
 ' Next

'data DSMT-SOEID List
  lr3 = sh1.Cells.Find("*", , xlValues, xlPart, , xlPrevious).Row
  C = sh1.Range("CM4", sh1.Range("GE" & lr3)).Value

'stores MS_Level_ID in dictionary and the column to which it belongs
  For j = 1 To UBound(C, 2) Step 3
    For i = 1 To UBound(C, 1)
      If C(i, j) = "" Then Exit For
      dic2(C(i, j)) = j + 90      'more 90 because start in column CM
    Next
  Next

'check column "KM"
  For i = 1 To UBound(b5, 1)
    lv = Replace(b5(i, 1), ")", "(")
    lv2 = Split(lv, "(")
      If dic2.exists("(" & lv2 & ")") Then
        cola = dic2("(" & lv2 & ")")     'gets column to which it belongs
        colb = dicar3(cola)             'gets the column where the x is to be placed
        b6(i, colb) = "X"
      End If
    Next
  Next

sh1.Range("GU3").Resize(UBound(b2, 1), UBound(b2, 2)).Value = b2
  sh1.Range("IH3").Resize(UBound(b4, 1), UBound(b4, 2)).Value = b4
  sh1.Range("JV3").Resize(UBound(b6, 1), UBound(b6, 2)).Value = b6

'Define Variables
Dim lrow As Long
lrow = Range("GT" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

With Application
    .EnableEvents = False
    .ScreenUpdating = False
End With

Range("HN3:HN" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CTI&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HO3:HO" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CAO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HP3:HP" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CSS&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HQ3:HQ" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CISO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HR3:HR" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_COO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HS3:HS" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Chng_Mngmnt&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HT3:HT" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Other&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HU3:HU" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_GFT&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HV3:HV" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_OpExcellence&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HW3:HW" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business_Simplification&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HX3:HX" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HY3:HY" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("HZ3:HZ" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_NAme_ICG_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IA3:IA" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_ICG_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IB3:IB" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("IC3:IC" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("ID3:ID" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC239,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"

Range("JB3:JB" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CTI&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JC3:JC" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CAO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JD3:JD" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CSS&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JE3:JE" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_CISO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JF3:JF" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_COO&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JG3:JG" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Chng_Mngmnt&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JH3:JH" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Other&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JI3:JI" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_GFT&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JJ3:JJ" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_OpExcellence&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JK3:JK" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business_Simplification&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JL3:JL" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JM3:JM" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JN3:JN" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_NAme_ICG_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JO3:JO" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_ICG_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JP3:JP" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_Business&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JQ3:JQ" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Ops&""*"")),""X"","""")"
    Range("JR3:JR" & lrow).Formula2R1C1 = "=IF(OR(COUNTIF(RC279,""*""&MS_ID_Name_LF_PBWM_Tech&""*"")),""X"","""")"

With Application
    .EnableEvents = True
    .ScreenUpdating = True
End With

'Copy Formula and Paste Special Values - Remove Formula
    Range("HN3:ID3" & lrow).Copy
    Range("HN3:ID3" & lrow).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
        :=False, Transpose:=False
    Application.CutCopyMode = False

Range("JB3:JR3" & lrow).Copy
    Range("JB3:JR3" & lrow).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
        :=False, Transpose:=False
    Application.CutCopyMode = False

Range("KP1").Select

MsgBox ("Macro is Finished")

End Sub

Thank you,

Upvote 0
As that is a completely different question, it needs a new thread. Thanks

Upvote 0