Help to send each row of my Excel S/sheet as an individual email in Outlook

bramsey1

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi guys,

Please could somebody help me? :)

I need a piece of code I can use to create a Macro that outputs each row of my spreadsheet below as an individual Outlook email, to the email address in the column titled "Email" below.

I also need to add the columns titled, "Call", "Type", "Balance" and "Company Name" to the the body of the email.

CallHrs AgeTypeBalanceCompany NameContact NameNotepadEmail
6072296253Licence Renew224Volvo Car UK LtdVicky Moores10:42, 11 Jul 2022 - ZEB - PAYMENT WILL BE MADE ON 18/07/2022 - AS PER VICKY'S EMAIL BELOW.
operations@21stcenturyav.com
6085315993Licence Renew20Glad Tidings Free Pentecostal Church (30251C)Curlan Cornwall10:51, 17 Mar 2022 - BRR - Owner was Brendan Ramsey, now Admin group
10:50, 17 Mar 2022 - BRR - Pay
admin@gtfpc.org
6130235264Issue NoV Add93.5Nocturnal TouringMattie Evans09:16, 14 Dec 2021 - BRR - Owner was Brendan Ramsey, now Admin group
09:16, 14 Dec 2021 - BRR - Pay
mattie@nt-rp.com

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
I also need to add some free text to my email which is the same for email sent.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are still awaiting payment from you for:​

***Body of email***

Please can you provide us with an update? We have recently resent out invoice/card payment links as a gentle reminder.

Please note it is a legal requirement for anyone using wireless radio equipment to hold a valid licence. On occasions we carry out site visits to ensure that any frequencies being used for wireless radio equipment are being used legally.

Unfortunately, we may also have to look at revoking your company’s access to our Online Portal until such time as this payment is made.

Kind Regards,
Joe Bloggs​

Upvote 0
I am trying to get the answer to the same type of problem above in "bramsey" question. I have a profile for all my members. It contains their name, address, phones and email id in each row. I want to be able to mailmerge each row to the email in that particular row. Need to do this to confirm information for each member.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back