1. 2016
  2. 2013
  3. 2011
  4. 2010
  5. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone,
I have read many things on the internet, but I could not find a solution to my problem. I don't know if there will ever be a macro that can solve my problem. In one workbook I have 28 worksheets. then with a macro I separate 14 workbooks with 2 worksheets in each workbook. I have 2 macros in vba, the 1st is in Thisworkbook, the 2nd is in Module. This is where my problem starts: I transfer these two macros in all 14 workbooks with copy/paste, which totally kills me. Because these macros make it so that they put restrictions on copying, printing, etc., and the 2nd one after certain days totally deletes the workbook. So, if it's just for my excel, I read how to do things, like what file to always have the macros, but in this case, as you can see, it's about 14 workbooks that must have these restrictions, so that different users cannot do anything with the files. I read that there was a way to make a macro or something that was sent to every single user and when they installed it, the macros were implemented in their excels. But that's not a solution because firstly they won't be able to handle it and secondly there's no way I can be sure they will. So my dilemma remains - how can I as quickly as possible put these macros into each workbook and then be able to send the files to the specific people. I hope I have explained well what I am trying to automate. Of course I remain available if I need to explain anything further. And I'm really hoping for some help because I'm desperate to copy and paste every month. Thanks in advance!

I downloaded the file now. I opened it, changed your address to mine. For the test itself, I have placed two excel files in the same folder where the file itself is.
So, I opened it and pressed the button, it blinked a few times and stopped.
I opened both test files and went to the VBA window to see if the macros had moved (if they were there).
The result is zero.
I'm an oligophrenic and I really don't know what to do and why he doesn't want to copy them? :(

2024-03-16_235736.jpg

Ah, yes, and the two modules appeared, which at least were saved in the same folder

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
The folder you wrote is the same where your file is, right? try choosing a different folder.... or just give me the anydesk link

Upvote 0
Absolutely 10000000% where the two test files are, I put yours there too.
Thanks in advance.
Anydesk: 1781378204

Upvote 0
I want to thank you with all my heart.
Thank you very much for all your help, you deserve a very high rating.
Be alive and healthy and continue to help so devotedly! Bow

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back