How long does it take a moderator to approve a post

Dark Sage

Hi all, new to this forum. I tried to make a post about 4 hours ago but it will not show up in the Excel Questions forum. How long does it usually take for a moderator to approve it. I made myself look stupid by trying to post it twice more thinking I did something wrong the first two times.

Some videos you may like

Macropod

Retired Moderator
Hi all, new to this forum. I tried to make a post about 4 hours ago but it will not show up in the Excel Questions forum. How long does it usually take for a moderator to approve it.
Depends on whether & when there are any moderators on-line.

Joe4

MrExcel MVP, Junior Admin
Office Version
Platform
Windows
When you first post it, it tells you that you will wait until a Moderator approves it before you will be able to see it (I know a lot of people don't bother to read it). So please wait for it to be approved, and not try to post it multiple times. Moderators are on-line at various times, but weekends tend to have less Moderator activity, so you may need to wait a little while.

Note: This stipulation is only put on noobs, and it depends on the content of the post. After 10 posts, you will no longer be subject to this.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWeber

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...