How to show leave dates applied in a sequential columnar manner in the table (excluding holidays and weekends)

jaysbp

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone, I have actually a userform where users enters the dates of leaves and most of the time it goes beyond one day. I have various kind of leaves as well (vaccination leave, worked holiday, annual leave etc).
I have included a scrceenshot of my table back end when user form is being updated.
Screenshot No.1
1669691526031.png

How can I show the dates one column instead . That means you can see in the screenshot above that in rows 2 and below, the dates are shown in column g and h. I want the dates applied to show only in column g and the rest of data to repeat itself till the end date (the employee name, ID,leave type etc should show in a repeated manner. I have attached another screenshot (screenshot no.2) on how I would like the desired data to look like using the same data in the screenshot no.1.

Screenshot No.2 ( DID it for employee EE)
1669692096668.png

Can any expert help me on the vba codes as soon as userform is clicked and the table is updated like screeenshot no.2 instead of no.1. This will relieve a big headache for me.

I have shared the file via google also.
Individual Leave Report test.xlsm

Thanks for your generous help!

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsb1122

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back