I want to consolidate the monthly data into Yearly in a single work book.

krishco68

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
  3. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear Expert,
Please understand my problem,
In a workbook, I have opened 31 sheets and Renamed them Date wise, In the daily sheet I have entered some figures and Consolidated some files in a Consolidated Sheet and named the workbook month-wise. then for the next month, I am clearing the entire daily data sheets and renaming the file with the month name. Now I am saving this file month-wise in a folder and then I am consolidating all these monthly sheets manually in a Yearly sheet month-wise.
Now I need all these things in a single file.

Please go through the attached images for your kind reference, I am unable to attach the file. Even if I clear the daily sheet the data should be there in the month-wise consolidated sheet. then all the monthly data should be consolidated into another yearly sheet.

Please help me in this regard,

Regards,
Murali Krishna R.

Attachments

• Daily Sheet Screen shot.jpg
    Daily Sheet Screen shot.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Month Wise Consolidated Sheet.jpg
    Month Wise Consolidated Sheet.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 17

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
I suggest you use power query to do this task. Mr. Excel has another forum page for POWER query questions and information.
There are also youtube channels (ExcelISFun, MyOnlineTrainingHub, and Leila Gharani) that all have videos that can get you started on it.

Upvote 0
I suggest you use power query to do this task. Mr. Excel has another forum page for POWER query questions and information.
There are also youtube channels (ExcelISFun, MyOnlineTrainingHub, and Leila Gharani) that all have videos that can get you started on it.
...or considering what you are really talking about is a Relational Database, use a Relational Database program like Microsoft Access or SQL, as it was designed for this sort of thing.

If you are stuck using Excel, then I agree with awoohaw, using Power Query is probably the best way to go.

Upvote 0
Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion.

Upvote 0
...or considering what you are really talking about is a Relational Database, use a Relational Database program like Microsoft Access or SQL, as it was designed for this sort of thing.

If you are stuck using Excel, then I agree with awoohaw, using Power Query is probably the best way to go.
Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlckr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back