Macro Help. Pasting information from another spreadsheet into a Macro Template

lgrande

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Good evening,
I created a Macro and I have 3 issues (I am still looking for the best VBA training for newbies, so I am not using a VBA yet)

1) The number of rows being pasted into the template will vary..so I need it to go to the last filled cell. So A13 to the last populated cell. Although one Column may have a populated cell with a ser# in E13, but may have blanks for items with no ser# and then possibly another ser# in another cell but not consecutive.

2) Although I have the template to left justify in all columns except Column A (I have that one Top and centered,) it centers all of them B-E.

3) I have all columns to Wrap Text at the top of the cell (formatted in the xlsm template)and it is not working (I manually did this in the example shown) - Columns A-E
example.JPG

Banging my head for a while and have recorded the macro several times, with no luck. Any help would be so appreciated.:)

Linda

Thanks so much for all your help. It is so appreciated. I didnt think I could send the data in the message board

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Thanks so much for all your help. It is so appreciated. I didnt think I could send the data in the message board
You're welcome, and happy to help. You can't send it directly without using the XL2BB addin to copy some of your data to your post. To send the entire file, you would need to use a file share and post the link to the workbook.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back