Merging Multiple Tables into One (same column headings)

oenleunc

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm trying to merge several tables into one master table on its own sheet. Each sheet has its own table and there are 15 or so sheets. Every table has the exact same column headings which should make things easier. Each table will likely have a different number of rows, and the number of rows will change (infrequently).

I feel like this should not be hard to pull into one table but I haven't been able to find a solution. It's essentially just merging rows. It would be useful if the master table accommodated the dynamically expanding or contracting number of rows on the source tables, but I'm sure a workaround could be found if that's not handy.

Please help me create One Table to Rule Them All. (Alternatively.... There Can Be Only One, depending on your age.)

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
What version of Excel are you using?

I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)

Upvote 0
I have 365, but reasons that my system administrator can't figure out, it acts like 2016. Most or all of the fancy 365 features are disabled.

I get an "Unexpected Error" when I try to use Power Query. When I look into the error details it says it cannot create file pathway because it already exists. It sounds like Power Query might be the solution, if I can ever get it to work.

Upvote 0
How about my suggestion? did you bother to read it?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back