Moving the formula to the next column

Geo Jul

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear all
i have this formula =IFERROR(INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,SMALL(IF((INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,0,MATCH($C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0))<>""),MATCH(ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13),ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13)),""),ROWS($B$1:B1)),MATCH($C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0)),"")
Which works perfectly? the criteria in C2 cover four columns beside each other and I am getting only first column and if i copy the formula to the second column, it won't work
please any modification on this formula I AM USING EXCEL 2016 AT WORK

YOUR HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIED

REGARDS

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
please translate your function to English. Or can the foreign word be ignored? Do you have data in another sheet? If so, we need that data as well.

A mini worksheet of your data would also be a big help. Please use the xl2bb add in. If your work doesn't allow that, the copy and paste your data as a table.

But maybe you need to fix your absolute cell reference:

=IFERROR(INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,SMALL(IF((INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,0,MATCH(C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0))<>""),MATCH(ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13),ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13)),""),ROWS($B$1:B1)),MATCH(C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0)),"")

Upvote 0
please translate your function to English. Or can the foreign word be ignored? Do you have data in another sheet? If so, we need that data as well.

A mini worksheet of your data would also be a big help. Please use the xl2bb add in. If your work doesn't allow that, the copy and paste your data as a table.

=IFERROR(INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,SMALL(IF((INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,0,MATCH(C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0))<>""),MATCH(ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13),ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13)),""),ROWS($B$1:B1)),MATCH(C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0)),"THE FOR

=IFERROR(INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,SMALL(IF((INDEX(متابعة!$C$4:$BV$13,0,MATCH(C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0))<>""),MATCH(ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13),ROW(متابعة!$A$4:$A$13)),""),ROWS($B$1:B1)),MATCH(C$2,متابعة!$C$2:$BV$2,0)),"")
THE FOREIGN NAME IS SHEET TAB NAME AND THE CRITERIA IN C2 IS NUMBER 1 COVER FOUR COLUMNS THE FORMULA ONLY gives THE FIRST COLUMN AND WHEN COPYING THE FORMULA TO NEXT COLUMN, THE RESULT IS FIRST COLUMN

Upvote 0
@Geo Jul please post in normal language, ie do not shout (using all caps) & do not use large amounts of bold text. Thanks

Upvote 0
THE FOREIGN NAME IS SHEET TAB NAME AND THE CRITERIA IN C2 IS NUMBER 1 COVER FOUR COLUMNS THE FORMULA ONLY gives THE FIRST COLUMN AND WHEN COPYING THE FORMULA TO NEXT COLUMN, THE RESULT IS FIRST COLUMN
I politely asked for clarification of your question. And asked for how you may be able to do that.
I also provided a suggested solution.

I will not be providing you any more assistance, and i'd be surprised if any other forum members choose to help.

Upvote 0
I politely asked for clarification of your question. And asked for how you may be able to do that.
I also provided a suggested solution.

I will not be providing you any more assistance, and i'd be surprised if any other forum members choose to help.
sorry what did i do

Upvote 0
i am very sorry i did not see your reply
I apologize to you .

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ripvw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back