Need help to replace formulas to be compatible with old versions of excel up to 2010

Akbarov

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello Dear community,

I am trying to replace formulas on worksheet with formulas which can work on all versions of Excel back to 2010 version.
When I am testing compatibity of excel. It shows issues on following formulas. Can anyone tell me what alternative way is to set this formulas?

=SUM(O15:O21)
=extra1cell (named range)
=H61:O61

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Your information is not very clear.
Please post an extract of your data as well as expected results.
The forum provides a tool named XL2BB.

Upvote 0
I just made compatible test. As you can see on below link

It is showing cells which will not be compatible for some versions of Excel. And all that cells has following formulas:
=SUM(O15:O21)
=extra1cell (named range)

Upvote 0
When I click "Find" it jumps to this formula: =IF($H15<>"",$H15,$I15/12)
Any help please?

Upvote 0
A picture does not help and you provided no information on what you are trying to do!

Is extra1cell a UDF? User Defined Function
What is the extension on the file?
What macros are included?
=SUM(O15:O21) and =IF($H15<>"",$H15,$I15/12) should not be a problem. Are there any characters other than numbers in these ranges or addresses?

If you do not post an extract of your sheet, expected results, and an explanation of what you trying to do, I cannot help.

Upvote 0
A picture does not help and you provided no information on what you are trying to do!

Is extra1cell a UDF? User Defined Function
What is the extension on the file?
What macros are included?
=SUM(O15:O21) and =IF($H15<>"",$H15,$I15/12) should not be a problem. Are there any characters other than numbers in these ranges or addresses?

If you do not post an extract of your sheet, expected results, and an explanation of what you trying to do, I cannot help.
I am really sorry most of problems was because of formula in conditional formatting not on cells. So, I fixed them. Just 1 question. How can I replace SPILL formula to work on 2010 version:

Upvote 0
I am really sorry most of problems was because of formula in conditional formatting not on cells. So, I fixed them. Just 1 question. How can I replace SPILL formula to work on 2010 version:
Just type:
=h61
and copy to the right 8 columns. This won't be an array, though, but independent values.

If you need it to be an array, then you need to select a range of the same size (in this case 1 row by 8 columns) and then type =H61:O61 and press CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER.

Upvote 1
Solution
Yes, already did that. I hope there wont be any difference between making it independent or array.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chestertim

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back