Need help with a formula regarding dates, money, ifs, among other things

Gonsa17

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello folk.

I'm trying to create a work schedule in which the worker only advances if it's their turn. So I have a worksheet for the actual schedule and another one to add the money said worker makes in a year, let's assume.

What I would want is to create a formula that adds automatically all the money values and disregards the date.
Regarding the excel sheets:
1. This one sums all the money and gives back the dates when he worked. The codes are in the upper left corner. So if he worked with the D1 code, he would have made 52,78 €.

1698315973010.png

D is for day shift and N is for night shift. The 1 and 2 next to each letter represents overtime.

The formula in total (€) is pretty outdated since it sums all the cells individually, like so: =SUM(C10;E10;G10;I10;K10;M10;O10;Q10;S10;U10;W10;Y10;AA10;C19;E19;G19;I19;K19;M19;O19;Q19;S19;U19;W19;Y19;AA19;C28;E28;G28;I28;K28;M28;O28;Q28;S28;U28;W28;Y28;AA28)
Is there a way to make a formula that I can drag where if a cell contains money, it adds that cell, otherwise it ignores it, since if I drag it to the end it'll add all the dates as well?

Also for the formula in values code 1, I used VLOOKUP: =VLOOKUP(CODE1!C16;CODE1!$A$1:$B$7;2;FALSE), however I add to paste it in every other cell, also individually, because I want the cell next to the code to give back the date and not an error.

The formula in the dates is the following: =IF(CODE1!C16="";"";CODE1!C16), so its also pasted individually in each date cell.

2. This is the work schedule in which worker 3 is behind and should be the next one to advance.
1698316108913.png

I know it sounds confusing so if you have any questions please do ask them. This'll help a lot my work load.

Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back