Open graphic calendar on cell click

craigwojo

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm looking for a way to open a graphic (GUI-Type) calendar to select the date. After the information is inserted the cell will show the date formatted as: Mar 14, 2012.

Thank you and God bless.
Craig

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help.

Cheers!
I'm back.
Sorry for bothering you. Just need a little direction on what needs to me done with the VBA area. When I used the original VBA for the calendar I had files to insert.
ie.
  • frmCalendar.frm
  • modCalendar.bas
  • clsLabel.cls
Do I make the files for this? and how is that done? I'm super greenie with the VBA area. I appreciate all of your help. Thank you.

Craig

Attachments

• Project - VBAProject.xlsm.jpg
    Project - VBAProject.xlsm.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, you don't have to worry about those files. You would only use them if you were going to import them into your VBA project. At this point, though, you can simply delete the existing code in each of the modules (except clsLabel, since the code there hasn't changed), and replace them with their respective code I posted. Oh, and of course, you would have to insert a new module, and add the new code I posted for it in my previous post. That's it. Then you should be good to go. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, you don't have to worry about those files. You would only use them if you were going to import them into your VBA project. At this point, though, you can simply delete the existing code in each of the modules (except clsLabel, since the code there hasn't changed), and replace them with their respective code I posted. Oh, and of course, you would have to insert a new module, and add the new code I posted for it in my previous post. That's it. Then you should be good to go. :)
Thank you Domenic. I'll give it a try today.

Upvote 0
Hi Craig,

Hopefully you've been able to get it to work. In any case, I've updated the sample workbook...

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trystel

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back