Outlook macro to move all emails within Inbox which contain "XX1" in Subject to Folder "XX1" when clicked.

Djro69

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I want all my emails to go into Inbox in the first instance. But I frequently build up a lot from a few sources that I like to quickly clear out now and again manually. Rules won't work for me on this occassion.

Can I create a macro and throw it up into Quick Access Toolbar so that I click it and it quickly clears out the main culprits? 1x macro for each culprit is fine so no need to have it any more complicated unless it is easy to add multiples into the same macro.

Many thanks

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
As a workaround, found you can set up a rule to do this job but turn the rule off and simply run it manually which isn't too bad if happy to do them all at the same time. Otherwise, it could be slow to the point it is barely worth doing. Still would like to have a macro do this if someone has a link or solution.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chestertim

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back