Payroll template - Canadian

Island Gryl

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Is there a payroll template for Canadian payroll anywhere?
I have one salaried employee who is paid twice a month.
I will need to keep track of Vacation too.

Thanks for any tips

Janice

EDIT:
I've been looking through a bunch of the links and excel templates that come up in search and haven't found anything that amounts to much yet.
I really just need to calculate and summarize deductions for input to a year end T4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
I got a suggestion from someone over on the Excel Forum board, he found a post on Reddit with a link to a Canadian Tax Calculation Tool that someone had built.
It's not got much else and really only replicates what you can get from the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) calculation tool. (the guy uses it for estimating, he has it setup so he can feed in the total amount his budget allows and it will calculate the hourly rate for him.
So I am going to just add the fields that I need, since I really only need to keep track of all of the liabilities by date to prepare the Source Deduction Payment and then the T4 at the end of the year.

I've searched through everything and there are lots of Time Sheets (not what I need) and then it gets into a lot more robust stuff offered by companies like SmartSheet, which is more than I need for my one employee on Salary....

Upvote 0
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.
Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.
Note that most of the Excel forum have similar rules regarding Cross-Posting.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaagu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back