Problem install Colo utility

plettieri

Platform
  1. MacOS
This is a repost from the "excel question" portion of this forum, so i apologize if the this not the correct procedure. I did post 3 messages to Colo's web page for some help and still don't have a solution.... I thought someone here may have some insight....I am the only one that had this situation?

After several attempts and much patience from "PaddyD" I was able to install the Colo worksheet html. I was able to find and download the ocx file and register it on my computer. However, i still get the error number=91 and reference [VBIDE=VBE6EXT.OLB]when i first invoke excel. It will however, allow me to continue....(I am running win 98 and Office XP --excel 2002.

In addition, I can not paste the spreadsheet once i copy it in the html copy program. When i go to copy in the message box i get the "copy" being grayed out and i can do nothing. (similar happenings when Ctr + V keys invoked.) I am able to paste the html code in Word and other programs, so i know the copy is being effected, but it does not seem to happen in the message box on this board.

PS-- i was able to trace colo's message board and note that others running Excel 2002 have had some difficulties as well. I did not see resolutions on thoses postings.

Any clues?
pll

what browser?
This message was edited by PaddyD on 2002-09-29 19:11

Hi,

The IE-timer is obviosly a source of error for several users, including me.

My solution was to replace it with another timer-control and rewrite some code.

Alternative You may remove all code that´s related to this function.

The present version of HTMLMaker is, as far as I know, only tested with XL 2000 and not with 2002.

Kind regards,
Dennis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachbee

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back