Produce list of significant birthdays (birthdays ending in a 0)

Jasesair

Office Version
  1. 2016
I have all the data needed but am struggling to create a working formula to show significant birthdays.

AA6:AA203 has ages as at 31 Dec
B6:B203 has everyone's names
C6:C203 has everyone's DOB

I think I'm wanting to identify the nth occurrence of column AA range ending in a 0, then return their name and their DOB. Ideally, if the formula could include significant birthdays of 18 and 21 as well as ones ending in 0, that would be amazing! I've been trying to avoid array formulas. Any assistance would be brilliant!

Hi Peter, wonder if you might be able to assist with a little amendment to the above. I've decided that a 10th birthday isn't significant...all other birthdays that end in a 0 are, but not 10!!! I'm still learning so unsure how to adjust to suit this. Would really appreciate any help.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
I've decided that a 10th birthday isn't significant...all other birthdays that end in a 0 are, but not 10!!! I'm still learning so unsure how to adjust to suit this.
Try adding this
=IFERROR(AGGREGATE(15,6,AA$2:AA$20/((AA$2:AA$20>10)*(MOD(AA$2:AA$20,10)=0)+(AA$2:AA$20=18)+(AA$2:AA$20=21)),ROWS(AE$2:AE2)),"")

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsharae57

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back