Purchase Order form and tracker

JBeeNC

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all, I am new to the group so forgive any errors please. I am somewhat versed with Excel. I used the create Invoice and tracker template which I modified to a Purchase Order. I created a dropdown list on the PO form that the user can select to fill out a PO, cell is G4. The numbers are in a table in a sheet called TRACKER. The PO is a sheet called PO. I need the PO to change with each new number selected. The previous numbers need to save and lock so the number can't be reselected and modified. That information needs to feed into the table I linked as TRACKER. I can provide the file to show what I have done so far. I was unable to upload it here as the file type is not supported. Any assistance would be much appreciated! TYIA

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
This is fairly common use. If you upload the tracker sheet in dropbox or similar and put the link here, I can have a look

Upvote 0
This is fairly common use. If you upload the tracker sheet in dropbox or similar and put the link here, I can have a look
Thank you for the reply. I have attached images below. I need the form to feed to the tracker worksheet then close when submitted and go to the next PO number and so on. Please let me know if you need any more information. I appreciate your assistance.

Attachments

• Form snip.PNG
    Form snip.PNG
    81.6 KB · Views: 17
  • tracker.PNG
    tracker.PNG
    94.3 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
In order that i won't need to create a lot of code for nothing, can you please upload a clean copy of your workbook in dropbox or similar and post the link?

Upvote 0
Hi Sijpie, I am unable to upload the file. It does not have an approved extension. I have done some coding to calculate the total in total box on the form and tried to code it so that the subtotal is automatically calculated as well. Do I need to change the file type in order to be able to upload? Just let me know.

Upvote 0
I know you can't upload it on this board, but there are lots of sharing sites like dropbox or sync.com, google drive or any other

Upvote 0
Great. I'll get to work with this

Upvote 0
Hi JBeeNC,

I've just found the email to this forumpost in my inbox, and notice that I promised to have a look. Do you still need this? Let me know.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back