Regionwise Allocation vs Available hours

yarlachiranjeevi

Office Version
  1. 365
in my power bi matrix table , i have employee in rows, allocation hours in columns, columns examples are North, South, East, West and total column. I have a available hours column as well. But the available hours are only available at total level i dont have region level information. What i want to achieve is have a row for employees and in the region columns show allocation hours in one value and (Allocation hours for North/Total available hours), (Allocation hours for South/Total available hours), (Allocation hours for East/Total available hours), (Allocation hours for West/Total available hours) and finally in the grand total column (total allocation hours/total available hours).

i dont have region columns separately all the regions are coming from single column in the table

i want each region hours and percentage to be shown differently. For example Row No-1 , Employee A, North Hours - 20, North % utilization (20/100=20%), South Hours-30, South % Utilization (30/100=30%), East hours -40, East % Utilization - (40/100=40%) , West hours - 10, West % Utilization (10/100=10%) and finally total allocation hours 100, total available hours 100, total utilization % 100%

Also, i cant bring available hours and allocation hours together in one table, because allocation for a week is split into different rows because multiple projects are there. But available hours should be in single row only, if i bring available hours to combined table, available hours will be duplicated in to multiple rows

How do i achieve this

Sample.pbix

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
Welcome to the MrExcel Message Board!

Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Regionwise Allocation vs Available hours
and Regionwise Allocation vs Available hours Power BI
There is no need to repeat the link(s) provided above but if you have posted the question at other places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i have posted this in other forums

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebas8956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back