Returning Multiple Values as Dropdown List

dellzy

Board Regular
Hi,
Actually I plan to create an eRequisition Form for our branch sites. My focus would be the consumable items of Lexmark printers. I want to create cascading drop-down lists based on data table (worksheet : All) as per attached. From lots of examples I've seen in this or other similar forums, I notice that in order to allow this cascading to work is by creating column with header name identical with the input in the 1st List. But I'm thinking, if I need to do that, then there gonna be hundreds or maybe thousands columns to create as the number of branches are expanding, so I think tht should not be practical.

I found examples that shows how lookup 1 value can return multiple values but I totally cannot think of a way to allow those multiple values to be returned as dropdown list rather than displaying all in rows of the worksheet.

What I need is that, in 1st list, upon selecting the branch, it'll populate all items related to the branch and when selecting the item, it'll populate brand/model list for the particular item only. The input in the dropdown list should not have duplicates. Been trying using pivot to do this with macro that enables auto refresh once any changes made in the table.

Is there anyone can help me to create this cascading drop-down lists just based on the table as per attached? I really want to avoid having to create extra tables to allow this cascading to work.

Hopefully I clarified my situation clearly and there would somebody can help me out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrueipbu2tkmbtb/PRINTERKUv1.xlsm

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivek chauhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back