Run Time Error 424

OMGSALESFORCE2

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
  3. 2016
I have a workbook activated but either it loses being activated somehow when the file syncs with one drive or SharePoint or something or idk

And when I try to add more data to it I get error 424 because supposedly it’s not activated when it totally is

This is mad annoying I’m running code from outlook VBA to create an excel workbook (or open an excel workbook) and then add data to it and then save it.

Really simple concept I’ve done it millions of times but for some reason this one drive or SharePoint sync TRASHES IT COMPLETELY I WANT TO THROW MY KEYBOARD THROUGH MY PC

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
Is there a question?

Yea idk I’m
Is there a question?
like in an excel blender for saving or syncing or opening or closing a workbook that makes it so that I can’t open like 10 workbooks incrementally even if it’s the same workbook after closing it or multiple workbook and add data to it and close it without this 424 error

Since it appears you don't have an actual question but just want to vent your spleen online, I'll move this to the lounge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erald

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back