SIMPLE MS ACCESS DATA ENTRY VIA VBA FORM

WilsonST

Office Version
  1. 2019
Dear everyone, I need your help , I am new in MS ACCESS and I just need and hope to get a start where I can have a simple database , such as a Fruit List of data base consists of ( Apple, Banana , Orange , Papaya) and respective price in column. I need to get a form with a button where I can insert a new data , say "Watermelon , $10 ) to be inserted into that particular database via a form. I dont need a complicated form even with text box or so on ...I just need the code as once i click on the buttonA , the database will insert a new data , which is watermelon at price of $10. only 1 data input will do and I will be able to penetrate and explore further on my owm. I tried to get info in youtube but seems that a bit complicated for me to start off.

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Welcome to the Board!

There are lots of tutorials and videos on creating data entry forms in Access, like this:

If you do not like a video or tutorial, try another one.
If you find that they are ALL to complex, that should tell you that you might need to start off with a good introductory book into Access to learn more about it before you start developing in it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g wiggle

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back