source code.

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
The 2nd printing of the book has instructions for downloading the files on page 7 of the book. If you have one of the first printings, just drop me an e-mail and I will get you the information to download the code.

Bill

Hi

I am really desperate to get the source code for the book VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel. I purchased the book a couple of days ago in Australia but unfortunately I appear to have a first edition copy that does not have the URL on page 7. I have already sent an email yesterday morning to consult@MrExcel.com but still have not received a reply. Perhaps its got something to do with the time difference between Australia and America.

Would really like to try some of the samples. Guess I will just have to keep keying the info from the book. :cry:

:rolleyes:

Mr Excel please please send me the URL

Go to page 516, 3rd paragraph - email me at the 2nd email address listed there and I'll send you the information for downloading the code.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k_bs

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back