Ticket Pricing

QuillPet

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello Everyone, I am attempting to solve a problem using solver that I built to complement a scenario that my students encountered while using a platform called knowledge matters. The long and short of it is that the students were tasked with figuring out the ticket prices for six sections in a stadium to generate $575,000 in profit to pass the simulation. I am trying to figure out the optimal ticket pricing to maximize revenue instead of guessing and checking. The constraints that I have would be seating capacity with changing cells being the prices. The target cell is the total revenue. I have attached the sheet. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dynamic Ticket Pricing

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Hello Everyone, I am attempting to solve a problem using solver that I built to complement a scenario that my students encountered while using a platform called knowledge matters. The long and short of it is that the students were tasked with figuring out the ticket prices for six sections in a stadium to generate $575,000 in profit to pass the simulation. I am trying to figure out the optimal ticket pricing to maximize revenue instead of guessing and checking. The constraints that I have would be seating capacity with changing cells being the prices. The target cell is the total revenue. I have attached the sheet. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dynamic Ticket Pricing
It would be great if anybody with a little Solver experience could tell me the constraints based on the shared data sheet. Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
This seems to be a Google Sheets question and not an Excel Question.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ripvw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back