VBA Code to hide rows if Cells = 0 or blank

robertk93

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am working on two different sheets within the same workbook. I have cell headers for certain sections- that when sub items have a value, the header auto fills, thus I need to use a formula similar to this above (I would guess). Any help is much appreciated!

I have one sheet where I input the value and if a certain line item has a number in it (not blank), then it would move over to the other sheet with the line item description, etc. I also have different sections that certain line items fall under.

Did you add those lines of code to ALL of your other procedures, like I suggested?
Exactly how long does the code take to run?
I understand that there is flickering and lagging, but is it actually doing what it is supposed to?
I have no other procedures. As I enter a value, it updates each time and flickers and lags. Yes, it does what it's supposed to, but the flickering is not good. Should I need to enter any other sort of procedure?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
You did not answer one of my questions, how long does the code take to run?

Upvote 0
OK, so the original question/problem has actually been answered/solved then.
And now you want to see if you can do something about screen flickering, which could be due to other features of your workbook.

If might be best to post a new thread on that, and post a copy of your workbook to a file sharing site and provide the link in that, as helpers may need to access your actual workbook to determine exactly what is going on. If you do that, just be sure to replace any sensitive data in your workbook with "dummied up" data.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikke

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back