VBA to copy data from specific cells in numerous worksheets in a workbook to a single worksheet.

ElBillions

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello great minds, I need your assistance.
I'm a cost Control Engineer and I stumbled on this awesome site while searching for assistance online.
I'm working with a workbook that has many worksheets with different names. Each is named according to the equipment that has the information in it.
However, each worksheet has the same kind of table in it. Table headings are equipment tag, Jr number, manpower, duration etc.
I'm new with VBA's and haven't been able to write a code but I need a VBA to copy information from cell B2, C2, D2, E2, F2, I18, L2 and S18 from each worksheet and paste them in cells B2, C2, D2, E2, F2, G2, H2 I2 of a particular worksheet called TRACKER in the same workbook.
The copied info should be pasted such that data from each worksheet takes a row and the next worksheet takes the next blank row etc.
Since I create new worksheets daily, I will like the VBA to update TRACKER worksheet daily.
Kindly assist with this as it would really make my work easier.
Thanks.

Thanks so much JLGWhiz!!!!
It finally worked.(y).
Thanks for all your consistent effort and support.
I dont know if this is proper as per house rules but i also want a code to copy the even numbered ws (Range A1:H25) and save them in MS Word in readiness for printing, at the click of a button.
Each worksheet to a word document.
The above mentioned range is a table with formattings and inserted logos and i want them all to be copied.
Again, thanks so much JLGWhiz!!!!

Yes, according to the guidlines of the forum you need to start a new thread forf that so that it is visible to all forum members.
Regards. JLG

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivek chauhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back