Week number issues and filtering data

CS297

Hi. I have a couple of issues requiring help, please.
I am downloading a large amount of data from an internal system. I need to use this data to measure delivery performance against commitment using the week number. Issues:
1. The week number of the committed delivery is in General format and appears as YEAR/WEEK but isn't recognized as this. How do I convert this, please? (Note: I need to calculate the difference between the committed delivery week and the actual delivery week. This would be easy to do if everything was confirmed and delivered in the same year but it goes over different years which is why I cannot just put the week number.)
2. The data I download lists the total ordered quantity each time there is a despatch. Example: order 123 was for a total of 46.144 tonnes, there were three despatches but each despatch shows an ordered quantity of 46.144 tonnes so if I do any kind of pivot table or sum, I am getting the ordered quantity x the number of despatches.

I can't install the Add-in without Administrator involvement from overseas so I can't attached a mini spreadsheet - hopefully the screen shot is clear. I've shown the raw data, what I've tried to do and what I ideally want to see (because I'm sure you guys can see a more straightforward way of doing this!) I'll need to do this report weekly and there are currently 17K items so if there is a simple way to achieve this I would be very grateful! Thanks so much in advance for any help.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 173735.png

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsb1122

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back