Print only certain worksheets?--Excel experts pls help

cjones88

I want to make a popup or some type of inquiry menu where it asks the user to specify which worksheets in the workbook to print. I have a data entry page, and four printable worksheets. Sometimes I only want to print two of the worksheets, but not the data page or the other two. Any way to do this besides printing the entire workbook or one worksheet at a time? It would be ideal if a popup menu came up with checkboxes for all of the available worksheets and the user could check off which ones to print.

slightly different, and less complex

I have an issue that is less complex and I was wondering if there was any suggestions.

I have multiple worksheet objects that I have named. Currently my print macro looks like this

Inputs.PrintOut Copies:=1
Income.PrintOut Copies:=1

I have a central footer on each one of these pages that has the page number of pages (1 of 2, etc.). The issue is that the code I have written prints out each object individually and then moves on to the next one, so the footer of Inputs says 1 of 2, then the footer of Income says 1 of 2, etc. What I want to have happen is print them all at once, and have the footer say 1 of 4 on the 1st page of inputs, and 3 of 4 on the 1st page of Income.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivek chauhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back