Convert column of data values to natural log values
Convert column of data values to natural log values
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Convert column of data values to natural log values

I am a novice at excel and have numerous data sets entered in excel in numerous different files and worksheets. I need to convert these columns of data values (some as large as 250 values in one column) to there ln value in order to run ln transformation statistics. I do not want to do this one at a time as I have a considerable amount of data values. How do I convert a whole column of data values into the ln equivalent, either in the original (same) column or having the formula give the ln into another column. Hope I made myself clear. Thanks for any and all help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

On 2002-02-25 14:28, Anonymous wrote:
    I am a novice at excel and have numerous data sets entered in excel in numerous different files and worksheets. I need to convert these columns of data values (some as large as 250 values in one column) to there ln value in order to run ln transformation statistics. I do not want to do this one at a time as I have a considerable amount of data values. How do I convert a whole column of data values into the ln equivalent, either in the original (same) column or having the formula give the ln into another column. Hope I made myself clear. Thanks for any and all help.
    Have a look at the LN worksheet function under Help.

In B1 enter

=LN(A1)

in order to transform the numeric value in A1.

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others