How to check multiple login or entry in excel

Jonas230ph

Hi Guys,

I'm a big fan of this site it's very helpful. though i came across with this concern or problem in excel wherein, I want to find out the latest log in time and the Last log out time of our employee the difficult part of it they have multiple log in and out on the system and should recognized 24 hour shift. I already tried the index and match formula in excel seems to be the result are not accurate or wrong can you help me guys regarding this concern. I'll attached the project or excel file im working on now, hope you can enlightenment me with this concern,

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Here's what I use to trap the Windows Login ID of the current user. Don't forget to include the declaration at the top of the code module where you add the function.
Code:
'For use with WinGetUserName
Public Declare Function GetUserName Lib "advapi32" Alias "GetUserNameA" (ByVal lpBuffer As String, nSize As Long) As Long

'===========================================================
'GetUserName (include Declare statement (1) above)
'===========================================================

Function GetWinUserName() As String

Dim szBuffer As String * 100
    Dim lBufferLen As Long

lBufferLen = 100

If CBool(GetUserName(szBuffer, lBufferLen)) Then
        GetWinUserName = Left$(szBuffer, lBufferLen - 1)
    Else
        GetWinUserName = CStr(Empty)
    End If

End Function

Sub ShowWinUserName()
    MsgBox (GetWinUserName)
End Sub

Cheers

Pete

Upvote 0
I have another concern in excel same issue though all data are coming from CMS AVAYA
IMAGE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Upvote 0
SO your call management system is already creating the statuses, you want to view that in excel (is that correct) I can only Guess Not Login has no activity for the user ID on the date, or have I missed something fundamental

Upvote 0
SO your call management system is already creating the statuses, you want to view that in excel (Yes that correct) I can only Guess Not Login has no activity for the user ID on the date, or have I missed something fundamental--- on this issue i wanted to see the first log in time and the last log out time of our employees, since they have multiple log in CMS avaya, it's that easy solve by formula or VBA or combination of both?

Upvote 0
By the way i already extracted the data from call management system seen on the lower part of the screenshot

Upvote 0
I'm sure someone here can craft a lookup that returns the min and max values by day for the ID, beyond my skills though, how long is the data list ?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back