Multiple Worksheets merged into 2 worksheets based on Table List

GJ_Anderson

I have been searching to get started with no success. :rolleyes: Here is the problem:

I work in a store where 3 times a week I am doing a low inventory and sales report. Where macros assist, those have been created with no problem. In the Excel Workbook, I first get previous reports and merge them. I then go through and separate the different brands to different worksheets. After going through and confirming the data is correct, I then need to merge them into a sales and low inventory report workbook.

The workbook I use is called Data. Sheet1 is the sheet where the main raw data is imported and matched with previous reports for calculations on sales and inventory in store. Sheet2 has several table lists to use for different macros (find and rename, find and delete, Category 1 and Category 2. The remaining worksheets are the different brands. The brand worksheets have the product name, brand name, total sales, received, stock on hand, previous sales and previous stock on hand. Each sheet contain different number of products, some have a few while others have a hundred or more.

:eek: What I need: I am needing a way to create a :-> new workbook with :-> 3 worksheets. :-> 1st Worksheet will be labeled as All, :-> 2nd Worksheet will be labeled as Category 1 and the :-> 3rd Worksheet will be labeled Category 2.

I need all the Brand Worksheets to be merged into the new workbook's All Worksheet. I also need the worksheets to be copied into the new workbook's Category 1 or Category 2 worksheets (based on the Table List found on the working workbook's Sheet2 with same label). The New Workbook's Category 1 and Category 2 will be filtered by the quantity on hand (All items with Stock on Hand less than or equal to 4.

:confused: Is this possible and if so, can anybody assist me in getting started? I am new to programming in Excel (not new to programming in general). I understand some of the basics so far but am still learning and still have a lot to learn. :rolleyes:

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surendra75

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back