Call Avoidance Tracking: Column A contains any instance where Column B is +/- 1

StandardSanders

I am trying to track what is essentially call dodging in my call center. To do this I am looking for any instance where +/- 1 minute from when a call comes in to our queue one of the agents goes to an unavailable state.

Here is what data I have

Table 1 Inbound Calls:
Agent Name/Time

Table 2 Agent State:
Agent Name/State/Time

The way the data comes out of our program it is split between day/month/hour/minute so I have concatenated the four of these so it comes out as 330651 for a timestamp of March 30th at 6:51 AM. What I need is a way to simply count/track when that The time fields are within 1 minute plus or minus of each other and give me a count of occurrences by agent.

Thanks

Finally nailed this down. Thanks for all the help.

I used the Start/End columns, realized that I don't need any of it before the call hits our pre-queue so I set it for 10 seconds to 30 seconds within the prequeue (our call routes for 45-60 seconds but takes about 15 to show up on the board)

Formula that has made this possible
=CALCULATE(countrows('CDR'), FILTER('CDR', CDR[Start] <= StateLog[Start_Date] && CDR[End] >= StateLog[Start_Date]),CDR[Skill_No]=1100322)

Perfection.

Now that I have this I can work on determining which ones are purposeful and which are not, that will be a little less of the data and more of knowing the people on my desk but this gives me what I need. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jominadeo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back