Do you use keyboard shortcuts?

NeighborhoodChirp

I'm a heavy Excel user and love keyboard shortcuts. I'm working on a small project to run keyboard shortcuts on your computer from a tablet. I'm looking for feedback from other Excel users on how to make it most useful.
I have a short Google survey (http://bit.ly/directflight) that I would really appreciate anyone filling out. It will really help the project be better.

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Scrappy666 - I'm sorry, I'm genuinely just looking for some feedback. I thought the Excel community would be a good place to get some along with other design communities. I actually started working on this for myself to avoid memorizing large quantities of shortcuts (I do some Excel freelancing). What doesn't sit right for you?

Upvote 0
Did you ask permission before posting this? For all we know you may be asking for assistance with an app that you plan to sell.

Upvote 0
I did not ask for permission, I am not selling anything. I thought other excel users would find it interesting and could provide some good feedback. If I broke any community rules I apologize and you can delete my thread.

Upvote 0
Hey Neighborhood =]

No offence intended of course, we often see users that create an account and their first post includes a link to an external site/document.
I'm just very wary, especially because i'm using a work PC!

Hope you get a good number of results.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lharr28

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back