Monthview Control "Element not found", Excel 2013

robster1us

I have an application using Monthview controls in a userform. I am using Excel 2013. These controls worked fine on my old computer running Windows 10 x64 and Excel 2013, but I upgraded last week and they no longer work. I'm still running Windows 10 x64 and Excel 2013.

I have searched extensively on this problems, and I have tried the "regular" solutions:
1. Under Additional Controls, both instances of Microsoft Monthview Control 6.0 (SP6) are checked.
2. In the toolbox, I can see (2) items that look like a Monthview. One of them says "Monthview" and one says "unknown". Neither work.
3. When I open a new document, insert a userform in the debugger, select a monthview control and try to draw it in the userform, I get a message box that says "Element not found"
4. I have downloaded a new copy of MSCOMCT2.OCX into the syswow64 folder and used the regsrvr32 command to register it. I got a message that registration was successful.
5. When I open my program (that worked fine on the other machine) and try to do something, I get a message that "Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that could not be found."

This is extremely frustrating and there doesn't seem to be much out there aside from what I've already tried. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dasda34

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back