Need help please!

Topher69

I only know the very basics of excel, so I apologize if I seem ignorant of a simple question. I have made a UFC game using randbetween and rand. I have it to where it gives me the results of who is fighting, the outcome of the fight, the time and the round. That is figured out for the most part. On another sheet, I have the fighters names and the matches they won and lost. I have to copy and paste manually. I need help on transferring the data to the correct fighter. Here is an example:
Josh Neer
def
Melvin GuillardSplit Decision (30-30, 30-30, 30-29)
1:29

<tbody>
</tbody>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh Neer
WonMelvin GuillardSplit Decision (30-30, 30-30, 30-29)
1:292

<tbody>
</tbody>
Melvin Guillard
Loss Josh NeerSplit Decision (30-30, 30-30, 30-29)
1:292

<tbody>
</tbody>

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
You will need to edit the title of your thread from "Need help please!" to something that is more descriptive of the issue you are attempting to solve.
One of the moderators will soon bring this to your attention because it is a requirement of this and other Forums.

Think of it in these terms ... you are a new user who has come to this Forum seeking assistance with your problem. How do you expect to get specific
assistance for your specific issue if you type in "Need Help Please" ?

Posting questions here is meant to help you as well as others who search for their needed answers.

Now ... regarding your specific need. It is confusing how you've presented the information for review. We can't determine what is
the initial data ... where that data is located and in what format ... nor is it very clear how that data is to be processed for final
placement.

You will receive an answer to your question quicker if you can post an image of your worksheet/s with sample data ... OR ... post your workbook
with a 'before' and 'after' example of what you are expecting. You can post your workbook to a cloud site like DropBox.com, Google cloud or
similar. Be certain you provide the link for us to download in your next post.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back