Need Help Using "Color Calculations in Excel - RGBCMYK" Macro

Jimz59

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently working on an Excel project that involves color calculations, and I came across a macro called "Color Calculations in Excel - RGBCMYK" which seems perfect for my needs. However, I'm facing some difficulties in utilizing all the macros properly.

First and foremost, I must admit that I'm not very experienced with Excel macros, so I might be missing some crucial steps in the process. I've tried following the instructions provided with the macro, but it's still not working as expected

I've searched extensively for troubleshooting tips or tutorials online, but unfortunately, I haven't found any comprehensive resources for this particular macro. As a result, I'm feeling a bit stuck and unable to make progress on my project.

If any of you have experience using the "Color Calculations in Excel - RGBCMYK" macro or are familiar with Excel macros in general, I would be incredibly grateful for your guidance. 7

Additionally, if you have alternative suggestions for achieving color calculations in Excel, I'm open to exploring different approaches as well.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Jimz59 (FR)

1690029813415.png

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Hello,
How does your color calculations work?
The topic concerns wavelength reflection, and various calculations are employed to convert it between CIE XYZ, CIE LAB, or CIE LCH color spaces. To explore the subject in more detail, you can refer to the following link: General Color Terms | Konica Minolta Sensing.

Among these conversions, there is one that involves converting CIE LAB* to CIE LCH.
1690036618286.png

Instead of performing the conversion manually, I am interested in using a macro to streamline and expedite the process. This would allow for faster and easier calculations.

Upvote 0
That's above my pay grade but thanks for supply the links so others can check it out.

Would you be able to supply a simple sample workbook as well?
You would have to supply a link, via google drive, one drive....

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterms

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back