Sweet Excel Calendar Picker

samrad

I updated my calendar picker for Excel, check it out. Just add the xla it to your XLStartup folder and let the picking begin. Oh, it's free too.

http://www.isamrad.com/excelcal

features.jpg

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Can I execute it somehow in VBA, or in combination with text fields? I want it to pop up automatically.

Upvote 0
I didn't think about making it availible through vba, I'll investigate. For now it's just on the right click menu and the in cell button.

Upvote 0
Okay, it looks nice, though I think I can use it only in my application, if I should be able to pop it up somehow. Is there no "main" function that runs the whole thing?

Upvote 0
There is, DisplayCalendar(). But it will try to write the value back to the selected cell in the sheet. I'll see if i can modularize (is that a word?) it some more to work for ya.

Upvote 0
I installed your add in.

When I right click, and choose pick from calendar as instructed it seems to work fine. The calendar comes up.

When I choose a date, the following message:

Object variable or With block variable not set

I am running XL 2002.

(very catchy add in by the way)

Upvote 0
Now, if someone would come up with a clock!!!! There are soooooooo many Threads about "Time", it would be great to have a clock that does the same as the calendar.

Michael

Upvote 0
control + shift + : for the current time.

but a time picker would be a nice way to force users to enter time in a consistent manner.

Upvote 0
I love the idea. However I am having the same problem as PA HS Teacher above, with Excel 2003.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravioli44

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back