Print handouts for multiple employees that use different values

rg23

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm fresh as a fish to excel but here's what I am trying to do and ease my work frustrations.

I have a table of data for each employee that includes their Employee number, date of hire, accrued vacation, scheduled, unscheduled vacation.
In another table I have a Handout created that will pull all these data values by searching their employee number.
I also have a calendar table that when I put in their vacation for the year it will also let the Handout page know that X amount of hours have been scheduled and subtract from their original value of accrued vacation, and leaving them with their remaining value.

Now, the hard part is I have to print handouts to each employee. Currently I'm doing it by typing in each employee's number and printing out their Handout one by one. Is there a way I can just print out every employee's handout all at once with their newly updated values after I entered their vacation?

I can upload excel sheet or provide images, anything to help. Please and thanks.

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
It is pretty simple to print a sheet for each person with relevant data.
Obviously we need to know where to get the data from and where to place it
Example: Get data from sheet1 cells A2, C5, B8, F12 and place it in sheet2 cells B3, B5, D8 and D9.
Print this sheet and start over with cell references in sheet1 increased by 1, or whatever amount

Upvote 0
How do I do the second part? Right now I have the ability to get all the data I need into the sheet. Problem is, I have to input a new employee number for each new sheet I want to print out. I would rather print them all out at the same time instead of manually one by one.

Upvote 0
Re: Right now I have the ability to get all the data I need into the sheet.
That should include names, employee numbers etc

Add this to your macro before starting the next loop
Code:
ActiveSheet.Printout

Upvote 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Hughes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back